A Chlamydia test can help an individual detect the presence of this STD in the body. Chlamydia is one such disease that doesn’t show any symptoms. This disease can be transmitted to a person if they tend to have sexual relationship with person who is suffering from the same. This disease can also incur in a baby if the mother is having this disease and if she hasn’t taken any treatment for the same. A Chlamydia test can be done in laboratory or with the help of of home std testing kits.
Symptoms of Chlamydia
If a person notices certain symptoms in them they can go for Chlamydia test rather than waiting for it to get confirmed. One of the major problems with Chlamydia is that the symptoms are not seen when the disease tends to appear so it is always better to be active rather than regretting later. Few symptoms that will help an individual understand that it’s time to undertake a Chlamydia test are as follows: -
- If a women notices that she gets bleeding from the vagina even when she is not having her periods then it is time to undertake Chlamydia test.
- If a woman tends to release abnormal fluids from the vagina then there is a possibility that she is suffering from this disease.
- Females tend to get a paining sensation in between the belly button and the vagina; many a times, they also get fever and stomachache so they should take a Chlamydia test rather than regretting when things tend to get helpless.
- Men and women tend to get a burning sensation when they urinate.
- A white color or yellow color liquid drips from the penis in the male.
There is a possibility that these symptoms may be ignored because they may think that these symptoms are not painful. Many people who get a burning sensation while urinating tend to think that they are suffering from heat problems. One of the best ways to fight Chlamydia is to undertake the Chlamydia test even if they are not sure about its presence.
Types of Chlamydia Tests
There are various types of Chlamydia test that an individual can undertake to detect the disease at an early stage and few of the methods are as follows: -
- The best way to undertake Chlamydia test is to go to a laboratory and submit the sample and the result will be known in sometime but people, generally, don’t undertake this method because they find it quite embarrassing but laboratory Chlamydia test is the most accurate.
- If a person is not willing to go to the clinic or laboratory personally then they can purchase a Rapid Chlamydia test kit, that are available online. This kit contains lab-certified items by which an individual can collect samples, and even test and get the results at home within minutes.
There are many Chlamydia test paddles and strips available that can help the person undertake test and the results can be revealed in just a few minutes. This is a great choice for anyone that is simply terrified about going through a lab, worried about privacy, or simply wants an immediate answer. One thing to remember about Rapid STD testing at home, however, is that the level of accuracy will never be as great as what you will get with a lab. That being said, if you do get a positive result from a Rapid Home Chlamydia test, be sure to follow it up with a lab test and a visit with your doctor.
|Payments Accepted||Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards|
|Shipping||Free Global Shipping with Tracking – All Packing Discreet;|
|H -H/L -L||H|
Tagged with: chlamydia and gonorrhea test • chlamydia and gonorrhea testing • chlamydia home test • chlamydia screening • chlamydia test • chlamydia testing • chlamydia trachomatis • gonorrhea and chlamydia test • home chlamydia test • instant home chlamydia test • klamydia test • oraquick • rapid home chlamydia test • rapid home chlamydia test review • std test • std testing • what is chlamydia
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!